Charlotte's House





I have a lovely reader friend in Sweden who I actually posted about last year. Her name is Charlotte and she recently emailed me some pictures of her house which she has just finished decorating. I absolutely LOVE her children's rooms - so fresh, simple, stylish and homey! Charlotte loves vintage furniture and especially loves fossicking in flea markets for anything which catches her eye. She purchased the bed above on Ebay and painted it a crisp white - what a difference a bit of white paint can make! Swedish magazine "Villaagaren" recently featured a story on Charlotte and her tips on flea market fossicking. These images above were featured in the story and were taken by Photographer Martin Olson. I hope you enjoy Charlotte's menagerie of beautiful things!
Oh and I must thank her for including 'Absolutely Beautiful Things' in her list of inspiring websites which is published at the bottom of the article - very sweet!!