Inspiration for 2009


We've all talked about Inspiration Boards before...they definitely aren't a new topic in Blogland! Probably like most creative people, I usually like to start each year with a new board to get myself inspired and excited about the year ahead. However, I have to be completely honest I haven't started my new 2009 board yet. My Black & Spiro Girls keep trying to nudge me to just put one picture on my humongous linen covered board in my office but I just haven't been able to do it.

Last night however, when I was looking at Diane Bergeron's awe-inspiring board I started to get in the mood. So, tomorrow I have some time free in which I plan to get started on my latest board and today's purchase {for Black & Spiro's new stock} of a very beautiful old circa 1900's Chesterfield sofa in original floral linen with box pleated skirting, will be just the thing to get me going.

I'd love to pose some questions to you, my readers...

What have you added to your inspiration board lately? What and who are you inspired by at the moment? What colours are you loving for 2009?