From Seaside to Countryside






Earlier this week the boys and I moved from my parent's seaside house at Stradbroke Island to my cousin's seaside house at South Golden Beach.  I feel like we are holiday house hopping.  We are having such a lovely time.  Today, whilst Harry and my Uncle Robbie went fishing, my Aunty Jane, Max and I went inland and visited a few of the gorgeous country towns.  We stopped in at some amazing antique and old wares stores.  Everywhere you drive around here there are lovely little fruit and vegetable stalls in front of houses on the roadside.  I couldn't stop taking photos of them.  Look at the price of the vegetables...$1 a bag!  This area is such a beautiful place as it is where the countryside meets the seaside making it possible to enjoy the best of both worlds.