A Creative Week

So I usually don't do very much with my hair, because I don't have much time in the mornings. But this week was a little different. I decided to get up a little early each day and try something new. So here is what I came up with:

Do a little twist for work! I tried this on Wednesday morning. I felt creative and started twisting the top of my hair, and then stuck the twist into a pony tail.


This was my cute and quick bun for Monday! Definitely a great pick-me up for the Monday blues.


On Tuesday, I did a half twisted bun with hair down.


And on Thursday, I went all out and did this huge twisted bun.




For this bun, I got my inspiration from the photo below from - masoesa's photostream. I originally saw this photo on http://blog.franchesca.net. At first, I thought this picture looked kind of wild, but then I got inspired.


So that's it for this week. Today, on friday - I did nothing! Just wore it down. But I think I did enough for the week. It was fun and I look forward to doing it again.