Max Riemelt shirtless in Im Angesicht des Verbrechens

I won't hazard the train-wreck of attempting to pronounce the title of this series... suffice to say it loosely translates as 'In Face of the Crime'... Or at least I've gathered as much from my trusty source over at IMDb mrgreen....

I also would like to state outright that I do not understand a single word spoken in this clip... However... I think it's safe to say the concept of a gorgeous young wash-board wielding actor (say by the name of Max Riemelt) going 'shirtless' (quote, unquote) in a television series translates just as well universally hot... in spite of language barriers cool...
Again, I don't understand a word spoken, but I'm sure somewhere in between the first and the second scene, most of those ogling townspeople got their laundry done soon as those women finished prepping said washboard cool...