Robert James Hoffman III Spoofs Abercrombie

New fragrance fans rejoice! Apparently at long last Abercrombie and Fitch have joined forces with prolific dancer/choreographer/actor/urban ninja? Robert James Hoffman III to unveil their latest line of men's cologne...

I assume the goal here was going for ultra-masculine with a slight tinge of chic? Seeing as it comes 100% fully endorsed by Robert himself and bares his personal seal of approval, I'd imagine this line should be flying off the shelves in a couple months or so cool when it fully debuts...
On a more serious note though... This is perhaps the second video I've come across where we catch a glimpse of Robert in his shower... And I'd just like to say that's enough to get my seal approval mrgreen... (Being both funny and hot accounts for something I guess cool)...