I Still Love Pink...






Last night whilst preparing the post about the birthday gift wrap dilemma, Harry was snug in my bed beside me watching t.v. and out of the blue asked me where the pink background had gone on my blog. I was surprised as I really didn't think he knew anything about my blog. I told him that I was a bit over it. He was disappointed {like many of you have been} and said "but mum how will we know that it is your blog as everyone has white blogs". I couldn't believe it. I had no idea he was so in-the-know about blogs! So, to reassure him and to reassure you here are a few little tidbits at home to show you and him that I still love pink and will do so forever but I just needed a little break from it on my blog for a while...maybe it will come back again in the new year.

xx
Anna