Pretty Vintage Chairs


Sometimes I find it so hard to let go of the lovely things I have at the shop. Today this chair and it's partner {there were a pair of them} left to head down to a beautiful client of mine in Melbourne. The fabric I used to cover the chairs in is so fun but it is now discontinued and never to be repeated again. Luckily I have this fabric on a piece at home too but I just had to post this picture so that I can look back and remember them. You probably think I'm a bit mad but this blog is about keeping a record of things I've done over the years so now I'll never forget these pretty chairs!!

Oh and just in case anyone is as crazy about that fabric as I am, we have 2 cushions made in it in the shop...we had 4 but 2 have already gone so that leaves 2 for some lucky person!!xx