And Talking Of Windsor...


Windsor Smith's Kitchen
And while I'm on the subject of Windsor Smith I just have to post these updated images (thanks to Style Court) of my favourite kitchen in the whole wide world which Windsor designed for her own home....I know I've posted it before but it's like Chloe Sevigny's hallway...both are are in my all time top 10 favourite rooms file and whenever I see these pictures I sigh and look for ages and ages and ages and ages!! I don't think I will ever tire of seeing these rooms!!
BTW - for my Australian readers if you are interested we stock those beautiful white reproduction Chippendale chairs which Windsor has used in her kitchen above at Black & Spiro and we also sell the KW wallpaper as seen in Chloe's hallway below at Black & Spiro too!!


Chloe Sevigny's Hallway

Image 1 courtesy of Style Court, Image 2 via Windsor Smith, Image 3 via House & Garden