Current Project


I thought I would show you some images of a house which is under construction at the moment which I have been working on with the owner for the past 4 months and one which I will be working on for at least another 4-6 months. The design of the house has obviously been based on a traditional American style timber house and it certainly is a project which I am very excited about. The house is made up of 4 main pavilions - The Guest House (big enough for a small family to live in full time!!!), The Main House, The Summer House & The Gym. So far the client and I have been selecting all the hard finishes and working on the extensive cabinetry designs with my very talented cabinet maker. I have also completed and presented to the client over a series of approximately 7 appointments the entire furnishings scheme for the house. Do stay tuned as I will definitely be posting more about this exciting project over the up and coming months.