Be-curled Cutiful

I think I might've had somewhat of a misconception regarding Russians...and perhaps Russia in general. The general image I tend to picture is hard/stern manly man's men (lol, Ivan Drago/Vladimir Putin anyone cool?)...
Perhaps it's time to rethink that misconception maybe... especially considering how insanely cute some of these Russian models coming out are nowadays. With of course this guy below being one such prime example. (btw, is there even a Russian male model scene? I've barely ever encountered male models from Russia, so who knows confused)...
Nik by Anatoli (3)
So, so cute... I know it's kind of strange, but I'm thinking it might be the nose cool.

Anyhow facial features aside, clearly the rest of this hottie is equally... well, it's more than just adorable; I'd say more like downright sexy. In a kind of super lean yet well defined way cool.

Just gorgeous.. If but only I had a full name. From what I gathered though his first name is Nik and of course his ethnicity/nationality is Russian, but I'm afraid that's all I've got to go on at the moment confused. Notwithstanding the of course obvious fact that he's incredibly photogenic... Plus, well...

...let's just say he's equally as appealing alone as he is apparently photographing with guests mrgreen...

Priceless...