The Beautiful One Returns

110% gorgeous smile multiplied by beautiful hair and raised to the power of fantastically gorgeous eyes... I think it goes without saying this man stands by about a mile and then some above say 90% of my current actor crushes out there...

...(*re-examines utter perfection displayed at simple publicity appearance earlier this summer*)... Ok, make that above 95% of my current male actor crushes out there cool...
Hmm... Ok, how about 98% of my male actor crushes? That sounds reasonable doesn't it confused?

Factoring in these EW scans I made earlier this month pretty much kind of pushes this guy up around somewhere around my stratosphere of sexy actor appeal cool. Bare in mind of course in my fantasies, this photoshoot was taken sans shirt and with zipper slightly open mrgreen... (proceeds to remove mind from gutter confused)...
Unfortunately we won't be seeing much of Matt shirtless and wet anytime soon in the near future (at least I don't think so confused)... Thankfully we can at least settle for second best though... And check him out in the upcoming second season of White Collar debuting this Tuesday mrgreen.

A decent show with perhaps one of hottest actors around at the moment? Rest assured I'm totally there... Either that or my DVR might be picking up the slack mrgreen.

Nah, forget the DVR, I'll be there watching the premier on Tuesday. I was sold at the eyes, but then they had to throw the suit in. Add a couple shirtless scenes this season and I think I might be in heaven... or about as close as I might get crushing on one of my favorite actors cool...