California Gays

California + gays + Katy Perry? This can either go very right... or very wrong, very quickly...

Strike that... You'd have had to work hard to make this combination go wrong. And seeing as how things went very, very right with this parody take on Katy Perry and Snoop Dogg's 'California Gurls' hit, I'd say these California... gays... deserve a hearty round of applause.
The choreography, the editing, the theme, the anti-New York jibe... well, I'm not so sure about that last bit, but the rest of the video couldn't be anymore spot on. And might I add... I love the guy taking on Snoop's dialogue... but if I had to choose one guy that stood out as my favorite, I'd say it's this guy below...
I believe his name is Joe Lauer. So cute... in a campy-cute-campy sort of way. Quite a hottie nonetheless though cool...