And I'm Proud to be...

U-S-A...U-S-A....U-S-A... (Ahem)... Sorry, still had a couple more patriotic chants left in my system from Wednesday's heart-palpitation-inducing victory over Algeria's finest.

Every inner inclination had me wanting to label this as a miracle...

...but honestly, given the horrendous officiating both in this and the previous game, I'll simply settle for calling it well-deserved... not simply so much as in Donovan's ultimate vindication earlier this week... But if nothing else, for the simple fact that this past year's been kinda rough on the US. We could use a little good news every now and again, so thank you very much Donovan for coming through:
I get chills watching this video mrgreen... Here's hoping we'll get a shot at showing Ghana what we're made of this later today. Good luck Team USA.