Fun (give or take some sun)...

You know you're giving the mid-day sun a run for it's money when...
...Well, I'd think perhaps one pretty-boy Charlie Scheerer might suffice in terms of a hotness quota... But throw couple more hottie Abercrombie models in the mix, and it's gotta be a sure bet you've raised the temperature somewhat down in Cabo...
No offense to the Gilly Hicks girls, but I'd rather hang-out with the guys mrgreen.

Incidentally enough, Charlie was actually featured a couple weeks back (I believe it might've been May or June) in an issue of Out magazine. Not exactly a 'feature' feature... But he was there in all his be-freckled ginger hotness modeling what appears to be a super-retro short-shorts running attire... And not much else underneath confused...
003
He pulls off the look quite nicely I'd say... even if the look isn't entirely 'pulled' 'off'... so to speak cool. Suffice to say I've never gotten around to posting a full feature on Charlie, so of course I wouldn't mind seeing more if I ever get around to it smile.