Ed shows off... (for the camera)

I'll be the first to admit, I'm not exactly the biggest Ed Westwick fan...

Or perhaps maybe even Gossip Girl for that matter mrgreen...

But given that it's a pretty big soccer weekend and Ed makes for a hell of a sexy player on the pitch (whether intentionally or unintentionally cool) and the fact that I've always found him kind of cute regardless, I figured perhaps a little feature of 'Mr. Bass' letting loose a little seems more than enough appropriate given the nascent soccer-related theme.
That + nice legs in short shorts (maybe boxers?) = yours truly is a sucker for...

Notwithstanding the whole soccer kit thing that inches ever so close to becoming a fetish. (*backs away from the cliff*) cool...

And might I reiterate, one hell of a sexy soccer player in that outfit mrgreen. Hm, maybe it might be time for me to give gossip girl another chance... (maybe cool)...