Black & Spiro Today

Pretty cushions fill the shop at the moment. The 2 above are some of my favourites.






I came up with the idea of covering this little pair of antique gilt chairs in black and white gingham and then Kelly wrote on the fabric in hot pink fabric paint - "I love old gold chairs covered in big floral fabrics with pretty coloured trim". We used fluoro yellow tulle frilled around the edges.



I love these hand painted Staffordshire dogs which are from a UK artist.




These glasses come in green, blue and clear. I love them!



We have lots of blue and white ginger jars in the shop but also lots of gorgeous colourful ones too!


I was going to use this one-off eastern embroidered cushion above in Max's nursery however, it ended up being too big so it's now in the shop.



I thought I'd do a "Black & Spiro Today" post. It's been a while since I have done one as the shop has been closed. Here are a few bits and pieces I am loving which are in the shop at the moment. Look away now if you don't like lots of colour!