Thierry's in the House!

I have been a big fan of loctician Thierry Baptist for quite some time. He is a very creative stylist, that has a flare for turning loc's into a work of art. Thierry is based out of Indianapolis, and I have always wished that he would come to Northern California. Not only so that I could get a chance to meet him, but to also get my hair done by this loc genius. Well guess what?!?  My wish came true. 

Thierry came to Oakland, California to teach a Color & Cut class at a salon called Bare Canvas Nail Spa  (I will be highlighting this salon in future post). The day after his class, he was able to stay over for an additional day to do some hair.  I did not know what to expect when it came to meeting Thierry. He is famous in the loc world, and could very easily be a diva, if he wanted to be. But it was the complete opposite.  Besides being a very talented hair stylist - Thierry is charming, honest, sincere and very Funny! It was a pleasure meeting Thierry, and I look forward to getting my hair done by him again.

Here are some photo's from my appointment yesterday and from a few of Thierry's other clients (Sylvia & Michele). The salon was full of laughter, dialog, music and food. It was a good day.




Michele & Sylvi had hair color added to their hair by Thierry. The colors were very rich and made me wish I had gotten some color myself.

This young man was styled during Thierry's Cut & Color Class , the day before my appt. 
 





Thierry Baptiste's links:
Facebook
Main Website