Vintage Rich Circa 2005

Yes, in case anybody's wondering... As of now I've officially declared photography from 2005 and beyond as 'vintage cool... Actually, to be honest my cut-off date is probably 6 years and beyond, but I suppose 5 is close enough for posting continuity purposes...
David Rich - canonball
But yeah, 2005 was actually somewhat of a memorable year for me. Lot's of changes, new beginnings... new friends, the end of the dorms, and so on, etc... About around that time I got a new PC as well, and of course was introduced to scanning/saving some of my favorite magazines not long after...
With of course the super-stunning David Rich circa his 2005 hotness from the 60th issue of DNA Magazine being one such of those very first scans. (Some of which has actually been posted elsewhere on this blog if you know where to look mrgreen)...

Granted I haven't exactly been following up on David these past few days/months/years, but for some reason (don't ask me why), these shots of his taken by now LA-based celeb photographer Lewis Payton just seem to have stuck in terms of fondness... (then again who doesn't love a good skinny-dip shoot every now and again mrgreen)...
Just gorgeous...

Anyhow, I'll probably be tossing the original book (along with a couple others) out pretty soon, so I figured maybe it wouldn't hurt re-scanning a few favorites I might have missed previously mrgreen...