Russian Beauty at the Lake

Bright, vivid, breathtaking, Just Beautiful ... And might I add spectacularly masterful as well?... (Or is that perhaps just laying it a bit thick cool)...

Regardless, when you've managed to achieve capturing such a beautifully stunning Russian day on camera (complemented of course by a stunning model in the foreground cool), truly... well, there's a good possibility you've might've finally arrived as a master photographer... as I like to put it mrgreen.

And when you managed to take said model complementing a gorgeous day... and quite literally transform him into a living work of aquatic art... well, I believe at this point lift-off has been achieved.

Although perhaps not one of the more well-known photographers here in the US, I think it's safe to say that 27 yea-old Russian Photographer Andrei Vishnyakov one of the most awe-inspiring photographers I've come across as of late... Like sometimes jaw-droppingly so. (I've actually posted a couple of his shots prior, dealing with this model Anatoli/Tolik, but I think quite easily this photo-set might be my favorite thus far as of yet cool...)

Just stunning work all-around... So much so you could almost swear some of these were meant to be stills from magazine ads mrgreen...

Suffice to say photographic fantasy perfection has been achieved... indeed Just Beautiful cool...