Friday Fossicking



A great pair of tole lights but they do need a fair bit of work!!



There is a pair of these French Gilt armchairs which I found for some clients. We are going to cover them in a pale blue and white narrow stripe fabric for their lounge room.



I love gate leg tables and this little oval one is so sweet! I don't have a job to put this one into but I do love it!!



I love this mirror which I purchased. I am going to get it painted and I plan to use it in a powder room.


I thought this screen was amazing. I don't have anywhere to use this piece either but it's a cracker!!


I've been out fossicking around today for Antique/vintage pieces for clients. I've had a wonderful time!! Unfortunately I don't have any Friday Flowers to share with you today as I didn't get to my flower lady before she closed. Instead I'll leave you with a few finds from today's hunt. Oh and I'm glad to report that I am over my travel bug {for now anyway}!! Have a lovely weekend and I look forward to posting lots of wonderful things next week!