Tiffany Pollard ... Naturally Beautiful?!?

OMG! Ok - TV personality 'New York' kinda drives me crazy... lol. She is just a little to much for me. But I still seem to find myself watching her reality shows. On Rock your Natural Blog, I found this amazing picture of New York (real name Tiffany Pollard) with her natural hair. And she looks amazing! I have no idea why she keeps putting those crazy weaves on her head. Any way, I like this look. I hope she rocks it more often.

To read the original post, go to: Rock Your Natural: Surprise! She's Natural! This picture came from Miss Jessies. Here is what 'New York' had to say about her hair:

“Here is some new pics i took especially for you guys! not too many people realize what beautiful head of hair i have… my mom and i both love the curly pudding and quick curls and my favorite are rapid recovery and curly meringue”...Tiffany Pollard aka New York