Dreaming in New York

I know I should be waking up, I realize it's already well past time for me to get up... but if you don't mind, I think I'd like to just sleep in a little today... just for a little while longer at least...
...in the hopes of allowing this dream of a more beautiful side of the city to run it's course cool.

Just Beautiful...
And what a dream indeed... As much as I love these gorgeous captures of 22 year-old Alexander Kushneir and 24 year-old Eric Carpenter sent to me by NY based photographer Journey Gong, I fear his 'Wake up in New York' series may have inadvertently stumbled on one of my closely held dream sequences.

(*Stares mesmerized*)... oh, ahem, yes anyhow... Journey's Wake Up in New York series was recently featured in DNA. Model Alexander, currently a Division 1 football-playing college undergrad, and NY-based model/actor Eric are both looking to build a stronger presence in the industry. I'm sure as you can tell in Journey's hands, they're off to a rather phenomenal start.
You can check out more of both Eric (awesome name btw) and Alexander on their respective MMayhem portfolios. Also photographer Journey Gong has a blog of his own running atm, so be sure to check that out as well for some of his future work. I should also mention that from everything I've seen thus far, hopefully a future collaboration with Timoteo might be in the works (I know I'll be crossing my fingers cool)...