Jessie Pavelka in Marvel Comics?

Ok, so technically this is actually a rendition of the Avengers character Hawkeye by Marvel artist Mike Mayhew (from the New Avengers Annual #03 2010 edition)...

...Captured by the Dark Avengers, and for some odd reason stripped for interrogation in a hellicarrier... (I'm not sure if this is common knowledge, but apparently there's some random unspoken rule out there about interrogating handsome super heroes sans superhero outfit mrgreen)...

But yeah, apparently a naked Hawkeye interrogation is somewhat eye-catching in its own right. But perhaps even more interesting (as you can tell from the face shot above)... is the somewhat striking resemblance Hawkeye bears in this particular comic to a certain 26 year-old relatively well-known Los Angeles-based model by the name of Jessie Pavelka.

I'd like to make clear that I'm not saying with 100% certainty that Jessie was used as a model for Mike's latest artistic rendition of Hawkeye. But... just from a personal (perhaps layman's) perspective, I think the resemblance is quite striking mrgreen...

Dare I say this last panel was perhaps a childhood fantasy? mrgreen... Well, I'm supposed to have outgrown this stuff, so I think I'll just leave it at that cool.