Russian Beauty

Were I to envision a perfect illustration of what I'd consider 'textbook beauty'... well, I'd imagine the fantasy might look something akin to this model...
Ok, granted my fantasies haven't exactly reached the stage of incorporating visions of Russian sailors saluting sans shirt (... well, at least not just yet)... But let's just say for a coherent blog post's sake, were I to imagine just one example of male beauty (with of course a little help from one of my favorite Russian photographers), I'd imagine perhaps it might indeed look something akin to this man...

Classy, sexy, handsome, powerful... I think I'd pretty much have to run the gamut of adjectives in trying to classify Russian model Anatoli here...
So I figured for the sake consistency, I might as well simply settle for Just Beautiful...

These phenomenal shots of Anatoli were taken by a photographer who I truly believe may be one of the future greats... 26 year-old Russian photographer Andrei Vishnyakov. Although perhaps not fully represented in just these shots, his wildly unconventional style balanced by a perfect sense of aestheticism is truly reminiscent of the vintage photographers... I'm thinking maybe a modern-day Bob Mizer? Either way I'm sure we're dealing with a master craftsman here of the highest order cool...
As for Anatoli himself... I think I'll add the term cool to my earlier gamut of adjectives... or is just friggin' hot the term I'm looking for? confused...