Holy Potter Epicness

I'd be lying if I said I was crazy about Harry Potter... (maybe Daniel Radcliffe a little). But as for the series itself... well, I guess they are all pretty much decent-to-great movies on their own right. (Albeit I have a hard time distinguishing them at this point... being that there's been so many so many each successive year at this point confused).

That being said, good god do the marketers behind this franchise know how to sell a trailer or what...
What is it, a little under 2 months away and already they've got even me (said generally lackadaisical fan) practically salivating over half the finale? Guess if I had any reservations, they've pretty been much pushed to the background at this point. Plus it is the finale to probably the most lucrative franchise in the history of cinema. Anything less than an ending with a bang will be a disappointment at this point mrgreen...

(Oh, and no, I have not read the books btw. So yes, the ending will be surprise for me
cool)