I Dream of Germany

I dream a dream that starts in Germany...

And apparently ends with a surreal dosage of Just Beautiful...

Utterly, utterly gorgeous photography... Such simple yet effective focusing on just the subjects outdoors, in natural settings/lighting, almost looking like they're wandering in a dream state (or maybe a dream realm to be more precise?).

Just Beautiful... Especially the devastatingly gorgeous guy on the top right, wow...

Anyhow, these shots were taken by a German photography enthusiast named Gregor.

Apparently from what I gather, he doesn't own/make use of a studio at this point... But working with what he's got (i.e. the stunning landscapes around cities like Cologne and Berlin)... along with a generally keen eye for beauty more than makes up for it.
Notwithstanding of course the slew of stunning Deutschland models like Marco (above) and Daniel (below) he's had the good fortune of working with.

Thanks to Gregor for allowing me to post these shots. And of course you can check out more of Gregor's seemingly surreal vision of gorgeous German models over at his photostream up on Flickr.

And might I add, if all my dreams were this pleasant, I'm not entirely sure I'd want to wake up cool...