Just Beautiful Benjamin

I have no clue whatsoever if this guy still models (rest assured I've looked but haven't found any new pics as of yet), but I figured I'd post a couple old scans of his anyway just to get them out of the way... (if you guys can only imagine how backed up I am right now after having been away so long cool)...
His name is Benjamin, and well... err yeah. Hm, lol i think that's about all I know about him.
Aside from the fact that he's superbly hot (and makes for a great nude pillow fight partner), there's really not much else out there on him.

He did photograph for a photographer named Mark Grantham way back in the mid-2000s (I believe) so aside from these here, I really haven't seen or heard much from him in way of photography since.
Gorgeous specimen before a lens though... Some of these shots would make for great art project cool...