Nature's Beauty

Being the native city-dweller that I am (or at least was 'till recently)... It's not exactly my nature to consider going out in the woods and hiking randomly out of the blue...

But I swear I almost had my gear packed and ready to go on account of this stunning specimen of humanity confused... I've thought it through though (thankfully), and figured perhaps blogging about one of nature's gifts to mankind might be somewhat more productive than getting lost in the wilds of New Jersey cool.

And what a gift to mankind man's best friend is indeed mrgreen...

Knowing how to heinously assault with their weapons of cuteness during a professional photshoot and getting away with it too cool... for shame. I'm afraid the crime scene following this series of photos might be somewhat sticky confused...

But all kidding aside though 30 year-old West Virginian native Michael E.'s on camera presence is truly beyond words. I hope some of you perhaps recall this phenomenal model from a previous feature way back about a year ago. Michael's thankfully moved up somewhat since then... or shall we say just moved out of his home state of West Virginia to a new city in Ohio (with a warm welcome to a new agency to boot).

Not only is Michael an amazing model... but as you can clearly tell from some of these shots, he's had the good fortune of working with some truly, truly talented set of photographers (including Chris Gosse, Brian Marrs, and the amazing Thomas Watkins). The majority of Michael's photographers have been local to the West Virginia area too, making some of his work floating out there all the more awe-inspiring.
Oh and Michael's build kinda fits with the current on-going poll as well, so yes my motives for posting him are somewhat tainted with bias.

But I reiterate, what a phenomenal model. Now if you'll excuse me, I think I have an eye exam I should be scheduling for later this week confused.