Wedding Hair



My wedding anniversary just past, and I am totally having flash backs to my beautiful wedding day. I wish I could re-live it all over again. A few days before my wedding, I did a test run with what hair style I wanted (in the picture above). And this is what I came up with. Very simple and very me. Needless to say, that when the big day actually came - I was so busy, excite and nervous at the same time, that I totally forgot to do my hair!! But thank goodness my make-up artist, Shonna Hall, hooked me up. It was a great day, and I have lots of great memories. Here are more pictures below, from my wedding. Our colors for the wedding were orange, peach, yellow, fuchsia and pink. Yes that's a lot of colors...lol. But it came out great.



Check out the following links for wedding looks, accessories and hair styles: