Cosmo Bachelors 2010

Considering blogmate Kenneth's already gone ahead and done most of the heavy lifting scanning the entire 2010 roster of Cosmo hunks, I figured I'd just save myself the trouble of and highlight a select few glaring favorites of mine from the bunch.

So without further ado: California, Idaho, Wisconsin... Yes to all three mrgreen...

Absolutely of course Florida, a respectful nod to Washington, DC, and a drool towards Texas, Vermont, and Kansas's stunning abs-set.... Having checked out the spread for a couple days now, I've gotta say I find it hard to believe none of these guys are actual models... But I suppose the job descriptions don't lie... (at least I hope not confused)...

Anyhow the crown goes to Virginia in my most humble of opinions... As much as I'd like to root for the home-team New Jersey, I think it's safe to say this Tommy Edmunds hottie blows away about 80-90% of this year's competition... easily cool...