Just Beautiful: Work of Art

Each and every one of these shots could be my wallpaper...

And I say that not necessarily as an exaggeration, but perhaps to better to put into perspective just how striking [read: breathtaking/awe-inspiring/amazing what have you] this level of photography truly is (at least in yours truly's humble opinion)...

Simply...

And would you believe it if I said I have absolutely not even the slightest as to who the model being portrayed in these phenomenal shots might be? It's true... I've actually never seen him before. And if I had to go off on the most vaguest of vague clues, I'd kinda/probably/maybe place him as Danish? (again, don't quote me on this)...
Be that as it may, regardless of where he might be from, I think it's safe to say we've achieved work of art status here. Like the type of photography you'd expect from say a David Vance or a Fred Goudon or a couple others... (although I'm about 99.99999% sure neither of those greats took these shots).

But yes, I'd say these are about as perfect a portrayal of a living work of art as you can get...
Just Beautiful...