Supernatural Fantasies

Were somehow a twist of fortune to take place, and I wound up an executive producer on Supernatural... Well, let's just say it's perhaps a good thing I'm not. (Considering the show might've long gone off the air by now on account of... let's say 'controversial plot direction' cool)...
Dean x Castiel - Guardian Angel (3)
That being said, one can always fantasize I suppose... And if I can't have my Dean and Sammeh, then what's the next best thing?...
Dean x Castiel - Guardian Angel (1)
Did I mention these works were absolutely phenomenally done? So much so I've added them as potential backgrounds on ye old Iphone? I swear if this scenario ever took place on the current on-going season, some poor soul might wind up cleaning head fragments from my LCD screen confused...