'Change' has come... not by design...

I'm not sure if anybody's actually noticed this, but... I've had about 6 posts on the front page for a couple of days now. I'm not sure if anybody's taken note, so I just thought I'd state for the record that it's not exactly by design sad... About a week or so ago following my posting of Drew's amazing set by photographer Frank Louis, blogger took it upon themselves to roll out their long anticipated (somewhat sarcasm implied neutral) new auto-pagination feature... And basically what this amounts to is that bloggers no longer have any control over how many posts appear on a main page. It's now completely automated according to a calculation that measures how much bandwidth a particular blog is using.

Hence my limitation to 6 posts (which I consider lucky considering some people have been left with 1 confused). But yeah, I just thought I'd mention what was going on, and give a little heads up about the only work-around with auto-pagination. If you've noticed, I've added a new post break feature to a couple posts below (which as I've been told should limit the bandwidth to something reasonable, and allow me to increase the posting limits on the main page). Plus lo and behold, it's fun new way to structure my posts, so I'll probably be implementing it from here on out. So... if you see a notice to 'continue reading', please do keep reading f you're so inclined...

That is all
mrgreen.