Suggestions??



What would you like to see on this blog? I would love to hear some feedback from you all. If there is something you would like to learn more about, leave a comment. If there is a subject, hair style, product or any thing else that you want to see - let me know. One of the previous suggestions was more styling videos for people with shorter loc's, coils and afro's. So that is something I am working on. Readers contribution is also a big goal of mines. It actually makes the experience of being a part of the Natural hair community that much greater for me because there is a constant interaction where I am learning from you. So if you have comments, suggestions, questions, stories, art... or more, that you want to sure on this blog - please do not hesitate to email me at naturalhairbeauty@gmail.com. Or you can leave a comment on this post or leave a comment on the NBH Guestbook.

~ Karen