Just a Gorgeous Day

Following about two weeks of absolutely horrendous weather, downcast gray skies, and perhaps one of the worst snowstorms to hit the northeast since the late 90s... Finally, just looking outside this morning apparently everything's cleared up....
Making way for what (at least according to yesterday's local forecast), will undoubtedly turn out to be a gorgeous two-day weekend.... And yes, this is in spite of the mildly chilly/slightly above-average 40-50 degree winter temperature currently outside...
Beautiful Blond (4)
A gorgeous day indeed... and seeing as I'm in such a good mood today, I figured such gorgeousness might as well translate to a set of shots that I perceive to encapsulate the spirit of a beautiful Saturday/Sunday morning.
Granted I don't exactly know this particular model's name (aside from the fact that I'm assuming he's Dutch), but I believe I do recognize breathtaking photosession when I see one. (*Scrolls back up and down for a minute)... And yes, breathtaking would be exactly the word I'm looking for to describe Mr. gorgeous unknowns phenomenal set here...
Beautiful Blond (3)
Just Beautiful... If but only every day could be equally as gorgeous mrgreen...