Christmas Celebrations


Well the staff Christmas drinks went very well....I think there were a few of us with sore heads on Saturday morning...poor Kelly had to be the one who opened the shop up at 10am...I did not envy her at all!

The girls all loved their Christmas goodies which I wrapped in each of their current favourite fabric which I thought they could keep and have a small cushion made using the piece of fabric I gave them....they all loved this idea!!

We all laughed and reminisced about the year that was and all talked about our upcoming plans for 2009. Part of the gift I gave the girls for Christmas was to take them all down to Sydney in February for the Gift Fair. We will also hire a car and I will drive them around to some of my favourite haunts in Sydney. They are all very excited as am I!!