Peeking In....

I just had to pop back in to say hi and to check out a few of my favourite blogs. I've been having the most wonderful, restful holiday with my family at the beach. Being away from my computer for a couple of weeks has really done me the world of good!! But, I couldn't keep myself away any longer. Here are a few posts I've been enjoying today....

Cassandra from Coco + Kelley is hosting a 'Crowning the Colour of the Year' week which is so much fun....

Kimberlee over at Brown Button has just posted some great pictures of one of my favourite Noosa stores, Signature on Hastings....

Trina from La La Lovely just posted about a recent article on India Hicks in Cookie Magazine....always love seeing pictures of India Hicks' life....

And finally...

I loved this post by Courtney....

Well that's about it from me for the time being as I'm still supposed to be on a blogging break so I will have to keep myself away now until I get back on the 19th January. Hope you all had a great Christmas and do stay tuned as I have some beautiful things in store for you upon my return!!

xx
Anna