Paintings To Die For...



Ever since I stumbled across Holly Farrell's work over at Wide Open Spaces I have been obsessed! Her paintings are so realistic at first glance I thought they were photographs. I absolutely adore her book paintings. Based in Toronto, Canada her website is fantastic for we Aussies who live a little too far away to view her work in person.

As a side note, I am currently looking for some beautiful original artwork to display in my store, Black & Spiro. If anyone is interested in submitting their work for consideration please email me...anna@blackandspiro.com.au. I would be very excited to see paintings of table vignettes, vases of flowers, room scenes, pieces of furniture, blue and white ginger jars filled with flowers etc. etc. etc. I am looking for pieces which are medium to large in size.