25 Subscribers - Woo Hoo!!

I am very happy to see that Natural Hair Beauty Blog has 25 subscribers. This blog is still relatively new. I started it about 2 month's ago, and it has been such a joy to talk to people about their experiences and to see that we have such a large community of people that want to support each other.

I hope to continue to be able to post information that will relate to others and what they are experiencing as well as bring you new information.

*Contribute! Feel free to send me suggestions or ideas of things to share with others. If you want to share you story, send me a picture and your info to naturalhairbeauty@gmail.com, and I will post it on my blog.

Thank you again to all the Natural Hair Beauty readers.... I look forward to sharing info with you, and learning from you all.