Thrift Stores

Right now, I have a total obsession with scarves. I can not get enough of them. So I try to go to H&M like every other month to see what they have; and I check out sales on Ebay every once in a while. But yesterday, I was out in San Pablo, CA. and I was passing by Thrift Town. I had some time to kill, so I made a quick stop to see if they had any thing interesting. And I hit the jack pot... lol. They had tons of scarves. I found about 10 scarves (actually more - but I didn't want to go to crazy) that I liked, all ranging from 99 cents to $2.99 each. And they all look pretty new. I especially love the turquoise cowl neck scarf I found - love it.



Once I got home, I hand washed all the scarves and let them air dry.



I am not much for thrift stores, but if I can get some awesome scarves in good condition for cheap, O.. I am all over it! H&M is still my favorite spot for scarves as of now, but its nice to know of some options.