Someone gave me the Stank Eye!!

This is totally off topic. But here we go - I kind of have a large chest, always have. I've had my ups and downs with excepting my chest size and it is definitely a continuous work in progress. Just to give you an idea, my bra cup size is a 38 G. Crazy right? Any way... Right before my periods (which is right now), they will get bigger because of water gain. Not much I can do about it. So today, I left for my daily work out. As I was walking, I did not notice that I had dropped some money by accident.

So a nice guy, yelled out for me to hold up. And then he helped me pick up my money. I was very grateful, so when we both stood up, I said "Thank you very much!" Because he could have stayed quite and just pocketed the money. I notice right away that he had a lady friend with him, so I made sure to look her directly in the eyes, and I gave her a genuine smile, as I thanked them both.

Why did she look at my chest, then at me, and give me the Stank Eye!!! .... lol. Wow sis, what did I do to you? Unfortunately this is not the first time this has happened. I try to be as friendly as possible with folks. And occasionally I get someone that will judge me because of my large boobies. I think I should right a song about it. Instead of India Arie's "I am not my hair", it will be "I am not by boobs, I am not your expectations...". O well, you can't please everyone all the time. I can laugh about it now, but that don't still doesn't make it right. :-P


This isn't me in this photo, but I completely agree with the shirts message.
- (Source of photo unknown)