Scottish Power in Motion

I've been away for what seems like an eternity now, so bear with me a little while as I self-indulge a bit mrgreen... And dedicate a post to my favorite part of the male body...

My favorite awesome, sturdy, sometimes muscle-y, yet often overlooked part of the male body. Of course I have to be referring to none other than gorgeous legs.. The one part of the male body my eyes seem to constantly gravitate towards, prior to reaching the face.
As attractive to look at when they're in peak physical shape as they are somewhat off-putting when routinely ignored by guys working out in a gym. I realize I might perhaps be a minority in this sentiment, but to me at least they're like works of art while in motion... (hence explaining my inherent affinity to soccer and rugby mrgreen)...
Craigroyston Vs Civil Service Strollers_4018
And speaking of guys in peak physical shape when it comes to legs (and pretty much everything else), you might perhaps recall this particular athlete from a couple months back on an East Scotland feature. Following my last post, I learned his name is Stewart mrgreen... And yep, I'm still convinced he's one of the hottest athletes I've ever laid eyes on...
Craigroyston Vs Hawich Royal Albert_4536
I find myself regretting soccer's lack in popularity here in the states, but thankfully we have guys like prolific flickr photographer Ian capturing perfection that might otherwise be overlooked. You can check out more on Stewart and other East Scotland soccer hotties with awesome legs over on Ian's photography set.