Taking up Photography

Hey all! Ok... so I am starting a new phase in my life. I just went through some major changes, and I am a little sad, nervous and happy all at the same time. I am basically back to a point in life where I feel like any thing is possible. Yes - even at the ripe old age of 35, you can still have dreams... lol. One of the things that I have tapped into is my joy for photography. I think if I had it all to do over again, I would have pursued photography as a career. I really love observing people, nature and just my surroundings. I have never taking classes and I have not been trying to be a photographer at all. So here are some shots that I took that are in no way professional, but still beautiful. I hope you like them. All of the shots were taking by me throughout the Bay Area. Any photographers out there - I would love your input. At some point (even as a hobby) I will need to practice taking pictures of people! That will be fun...

 
 
 






If we have an photographer's that read Naturally Beautiful Hair blog and or website, and you want to share you work, email me at naturalhairbeauty@gmail.com.