Celetial Crowns Shower Caps

Hello everyone! I want to recommend a great shower cap created by Margie Cattouse. She is the owner of Celestial Comforter, LLC.   Her company creates shower caps for women with big, beautiful, natural hair. I received my shower caps a few weeks ago, and I use them almost every day!! I wish I had these shower caps years ago. Not only can I fit all of my loc's into the shower caps, but they are comfortable.

Here is more about Margie -

"My name is Margie Cattouse, the owner of Celestial Comforter, LLC.   My product is aptly named "Celestial Crowns Shower Caps".  I originally developed my "Shower Crowns" for an under served, loc'd hair community, of which I am a proud card carrying member.  My locs were approaching shoulder-length, yet I was having difficulty placing this hair I adore in any shower cap currently available in the market.  Not only were they too small, they lacked durability and were totally devoid of any aesthetic appeal.  I wondered what in the world would I do as my hair grew to its zenith?  So, I conducted an independent survey of my peer demographic with longer, heavier loc's and I was shocked and dismayed by the responses given.  Here, were the descendants of Kings and Queens, using garbage bags, dry cleaners plastic, multiple unreliable shower caps, playing dodge the shower nozzle and other innovative methods, in an attempt to avoid getting their treasured loc's wet. I researched in stores and on-line sites for oversized shower caps and was thoroughly underwhelmed!  What existed, lacked knowledge of, or an affinity for this particular community of potential customers.... quite simply lacked LOVE.
 
I decided to design a better mousetrap, making a shower cap that would be sturdier, more attractive and mindful of price. My optimum goal is to have everyone in the natural hair community world-wide owning at least one “Celestial Crowns Shower Cap", never again donning a garbage bag. I debuted my Crowns at the Transcendence Hair Show in New York in October. They were extremely well received, with responses like "God Bless you Sister”, “This cain't be what I think it is”, “You made a shower cap for us, Awww”, and my favorite "I thought of making an oversized shower cap (correction my sister CROWN), but I was too lazy and asked God to direct me to someone that had created one”...(prayers are answered YES sometimes My Love). As you can see from the pictures attached, my Crowns come in 3 different sizes, XL, L, and Mini-Crowns.   Mini-Crowns, were created by popular demand, born out of the “envy” of friends and family without natural hair wanting a durable, funkier shower cap. My friends said, "Marg, I want to shower in a CROWN TOO!”, LoL. As an added feature to the Shower Crown, a 15mm nickel snap has been attached on the  X-Large to serve dual purposes, 1) to hold heavier, lengthier hair, which sometimes falls out the back of the Crown, or 2) for use by people with permed, braids, weaves, or silky straight hair.   When individuals with relaxed hair use the snap they pull the Crown back and their hair cascades into the fullness of the Crown, no need to wrap their hair prior to getting in the shower. Crowns are attractively packaged in 6x9 clear frosted plastic, die cut handle bags with "Celestial Crowns" in gold script lettering. Furthermore, the bags are heat-sealed for shipping.  My website is www.mycelestialsouls.com.  - Margie L. Cattouse