Pool Houses To Dream About

Image above via Elle Decor
Image above via Hollywood Homes
Image above via Style Court & image below & bottom via Karnas House Blog


I love the concept of a pool house - a seperate pavillion to entertain and relax in around the pool. I have a whole file of beautiful pool houses which continues to expand in the hope that one day I will have a yard large enough to have one of these beautiful structures. I've listed a few of my favourites above, some of which I have posted before but I just couldn't help it as they continue to speak to me and inspire me.
**BTW - Just to fill you in I am still experiencing some technical problems with the blog which are blocking me from posting but I am working on them and all I can say is I'll have them fixed as soon as I can. Sorry for the lack of posts while I work on these problems and thanks for your patience!