My Office Sneak Peek





A little while ago, well no ages ago I told you all that I was re-decorating my office at Black & Spiro. Well of course it has taken longer than I had anticipated. Client work has had to take priority of course and that meant my office project was put on the back burner!! Well, I am thrilled to say that my little project is almost complete with the last piece (being my desk) due in by the end of this week. I am so happy with the way it's looking and I just couldn't wait to show you some pics of my artwork cluster wall as above. I will of course post pictures of the entire room hopefully by next week but here is a sneak peak. Hope you like it!!


NB. I would like to give credit to artists/crafters Anne Harwell, Samantha Hahn, Variegated Inc. as some of their pieces are included in this wall.