How do you acheive your Curly Loc's?

Curls! When I want to acheive a curly style, I use plastic perm rod rollers. I roll 2 loc's at a time. And let them dry overnight.

This is how it turns out, if my hair completly dries. If it's still wet when I take the rollers out, the curl is not as tight or uniform.

I love the curly loc style. But man... is it a pain in the butt to accomplish. At least it is when I use the plastic perm rollers, to curl my hair. Not only is it time consuming, but it's really painful to sleep with the rollers in my hair. The other issue is that the longer your loc's get, the longer it takes to dry when in rollers. So as much as I like this style, I don't do it very often.
______________________________________________

'All Natural' on Fotki.com, used Soft Spike Curlers. Here is her picture tutorial:


I like the outcome. What about you? What do you use to curl your hair? Has any one tried Loc Loops? Both the Loc Loops & the Soft Spikes are a financial investment, so I want to make sure it's worth it before purchasing. Also, if you have a picture of you cute curly loc style, send me pictures and I will post them. - Karen @ naturalhairbeauty@gmail.com