Thank you In Her Shoes!!!


Thank you In Her Shoes! Last May, I and a few other ladies, won the Cantu Contest. The prize was a package of hair and body products worth $100. I just received the items today, and I am looking forward to trying the products out. I will give some reviews to let you know how it goes and if my locs "like it" or "love it" . About 5 of the items are creamy based (which people with loc's should try to avoid), so I will give those to my daughters. So it works out perfect.

Thank you again Renae, for hosting such a great Mothers Day contest on your blog!

*****************************

June 16th Update: My daughters washed their hair last night with the creamy based Cantu products and loved it!! They both have big curly hair, and finding hair care products that work with their hair texture is often hard. So its a good match for them. Cool!