The Evans Brothers: 'Making of DVD' Highlight

Long after we've moved on to Dieux du Stade's 11th, 12th, or 13th edition, looking back on the 2010 calendar I believe two names will stand out having left an indelible mark...Thom and Max Evans...

Absolutely gorgeous 24 year-old and 26 year-old (respectively) brothers. Both hail from Zimbabwe, but have been living in Scotland pretty much all their lives. With younger brother Thom being a former boyband member back in 2004, and his older brother having played golf professionally in Portugal... they've since both gravitated to the sport of Rugby (and wound up on the same team) confused. Insane...

As unconventional as their respective life trajectories might have been, they make for quite the dynamic model duo once paired... Incidentally perfectly exemplified in the 2010 Dieux du Stade 'Making of' DVD (Note: Video definitely NSFW):
Initially I was planning on adding a clip, but apparently Oliver beat me to the punch... again (...although something tells me this video won't last long on youtube confused). Regardless, wow. I think I'm starting to get a better understanding why photographers love their job so much cool...

You can check out more of brothers Thom and Max, along with a behind-the-scenes look at the entire cast of Tony Duran's take on Dieux du Stade over at Amazon's French site.

Did I mention 2010 was going to be a beautiful year?... Ah yes, yes I did mrgreen...